Monday, July 03, 2006

Here is Germany

I actually survived my first plane trip! It was perfectly fine going up but coming down was pretty brutal. I got the worst headache of my life and was pretty nauseous, but I was fine once I got to the ground. I didn't really sleep on the plane so I had terrible jet lag. Fortunately I just had a 12 hour sleep so I feel much better now.

Its a beautiful day here in Germany. We're supposed to be going for a walk into town today. Not too sure what we'll be doing but I'm sure it will be rad.

6 comments:

thebruce0 said...

more pictures! more pictures!

Marc said...

Yeah I'm trying to get my gallery working. Once I do I'll add more pictures.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Awesome! Looks like a picture perfect day! Sorry to hear about the headache. Maybe it was the change in air pressure? I wonder if chewing gum would help on the return trip; or Advil or gravol or something?

Anonymous said...

Guten Tag Marc! Wie Geht's? Have a great time! Have you been learning any German? You can always just say "Danke" alot! Continue taking photos and posting them for us! Auf Weidersehen and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Things look different in Germany, eh? Like the roofs on the houses for example. And the traffic lights. I like how they turn orange again before they turn green to give you a warning that you're about to have to get going. Did you see that?

Anonymous said...

Hey Marc ... nice to see you got an internet connection and that is a nice picture you posted. is it across from where you are staying? weather looks perfect so let's hope it stays nice for a while at least. Hi to Leanne. :-)