Friday, July 07, 2006

Crazy old Germany

I really wasn't sure what the title should be today. I didn't post yesterday because the internet was down. Probably due to the big storm we had the night before.

France won against Portugal but I didn't hear any celebrations which I believe can be attributed to a few possibilities:

1. French fans are more conserate of others than Italian fans
2. There are no French fans
3. I couldn't hear them celebrating over the lightning and rain
4. Combination of all three

I'll probably go with 3 because it was a pretty crazy storm.

Yesterday we went to Rothenburg. I can't remember where we went the day before but it had a big castle. I'll post two pictures today if it will let me.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good comments about the french win ... kinda the same here; Dennis (at Den for Men on King St.) was very happy when I told him the score, cause he was sick and tired of all the Portuguese fans driving up and down king st. till all hours ... blasting car horns and yelling. this apparently happened a lot. The French are more sutle, or maybe just not as many fans as the Portuguese community.

anyway, nice pictures ... keep them coming. Any luck with trying to build an album in your Gallery? Did you try mine? Maybe I can upload all the pictures so far?

Have a fun day ... or should I say 'evening' :-)

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Great pics, Marc! Who took the one of you and Leanne together? What great scenery in the background!

Funny post about the French Fans! lol!

Marc said...

Haven't tried uploading to a gallery again. The internet here is pretty slow so it would take too long. If they have high speed anywhere else we go I'll add some more.

Leanne's dad took the picture of us.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Leanne's Dad did a great job! I would love to get a copy of that pic!