Monday, July 17, 2006

Now in Switzerland

Oh yes, its true. We've moved on from Germany to Switzerland and I tell ya... I've never seen any natural scenery like this before. The mountains are bigger than I even imagined and I got to go to the top of one of them. Its called Stockhorn and its probably about a medium sized mountains. It was above some of the lower clouds but it didn't have any snow on it. It was really nice because it was really warm at the bottom but it was so nice and cool at the top.

Its actually 11:45 pm now so I'm going to bed. I'll give pictures and more details tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Son, well it's 3:18pm there (9:18pm here) as I write this. Sounds like another Great day for you and the gang. Looking forward to the pictures and more details ... maybe about real Swiss Chocolate!! ;-)

Big storm coming here tonight, Mom is in Port Elgin, so I just put all her plants under the tables on the patio to give them some shelter in case there is hail, but hopefully NOT.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of mountains and other stuff you're seeing there in Switzerland! I'd like to go there some day.