Tuesday, June 07, 2005

So I changed my mind

Yeah I decided I'm not going to get scared off by some wacko that has an opinion different than mine. This is MY BLOG and I will say whatever the heck I want on here :) This political stuff sure gets lots of comments though. Now I know how a certain liberal talk show host on 570 News *spits on ground a la Corner Gas* must feel.

Once again, thank you all for your comments.

So my guitar effects board appears to be broken. It won't work at all unless you put a memory card in. I really hope that holds for now because we're going into the recording studio on Sunday. Nothing must stop me from recording this time! All my faithful readers on here will be able to hear our songs once they are done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is MY BLOG and I will say whatever the heck I want on here :)"

Good stuff. Sucks to hear about your guitar effects board though. It should hold out for the recording session. Yay cd!

Anonymous said...

Well I sure am glad that you're going to feel free to say whatever you want on here. Hopefully there will still be a political comment from you on here once and a while because your opinions are right on the money.

Too bad about the guitar effects board. I'll pray for you that it all works okay, especially in the recording studio. Can't wait to hear the products of the session!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Anyone who has an opinion adverse to yours will be meeting some resistance! Good for you! I am behind you all the way... unless of course you become insane and all your opinions change to things I disagree with... but that would only happen in sitcoms or books. And since I'm pretty sure we aren't, we're safe. Have you ever noticed how the people in books or movies never realize that they are? My mind explodes with horrific "what ifs"! Ok... bye