Friday, June 24, 2005

More stuff than you can handle

Well I finally got certified at work so now i'm on my own. And I sure got thrown right into it! All kinda of crazy stuff breaking down, and me forgetting stuff... it was quite delightful, in an insanely stressed kinda way. Oh well, at least I have a job in the first place. Only two more shifts until the plant shutdown and then its 2 and a half weeks off! I am going to enjoy that greatly and spend ridculous amounts of time with Leanne as well!

Nights of Fire coming up this weekend! It should be awesome, especially seeing as this is the summer kick-off with rockin music and free food. Hurrah! You should all come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a busy shift! I bet you'll be glad when the plant shutdown begins.

Thanks for the reminder about Nights of Fire!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for dealing with crazy stuff at work. I hope you really enjoy that 2 weeks, you really really deserve it. You are SO my best friend!