Saturday, June 04, 2005

Another day... I mean night done

Just finished another night shift at work. Not too bad, however I just took a gravol and am now very very tired. I just got an awesome e-mail from Leanne though so that cheered me up!

I really should tell some people about this blog so I'm not writting to no one. I will really try and have some content on here so its not just me ranting about stuff no one cares about!

On that note, here's a smattering of video clips from the recent church picnic.

High Quality
Low (barely watchable) Quality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll never figure out who this is! But.... I'll let you in on a 'lil secret... I am your secret admirer, and you have NO idea who I am. Tee hee, you are handsome.
*disappears in cloud of smoke*

Anonymous said...

Ha. That video was quite... er... something... Cool. Yes, cool.