Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good stuff cancels out bad stuff

Had an awesome weekend. Pool party at youth then I got to go to Leanne's family gathering thing which is kinda like a mini youth event in itself since so many people attend my church from that family. And again returned to the same pool I was at the day before. I took lots of videos of the weekend and hope to get a few up here soon.

Then I had some stuff that wasn't so good. Like how I found out I got 0 on this assignement in school and got an "Academic Offenses Form" in the mail. But through some negotiating and such I managed to get the form removed from my record but still got the 0. Oh well, better than nothing. I hope I still passed the course!

I had to go home from work last night at 1:30 am cause they ran out of material. It was really weird. My boss just came by and was like "Put everything on hold, we're going home." So i'm a little ticked cause I don't get paid for the rest of the shift I was supposed to work. Oh well, thats life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, there hasn't been anything posted on here in a while. Are the undending adventures ending? ;-)