Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It begins

Well I've somehow managed to graduate with actual decent marks! I'd say at 78% average is pretty good. Better than failing anyway. I'm one of only about 5 people from my original group of 160 people that graduated. Mind you, many of them went into co-op but its still nice to know that I made it through without failing a single course.

So now begins the job hunting... I actually have an interview at Research in Motion next Tuesday for a job that I think would work out great for me! The only problem is that the Germany trip might conflict with it. It will be worth it even if I lose the job because of the trip. This is a once in a lifetime oppertunity and I will have the rest of my life to work :) If I got the job though and started working right after the trip that would be the most perfectest of all!

5 comments:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

I will pray for you that it somehow all works out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marc!! It feels good to be done doesnt it!! I just got a job at the St. Jacobs Country Inn!!

What I came to realize in the job hunt is if God wants you to be there then it will help, Germany trip or not. If it doesn't work out, then you are not meant to work there or at least not yet.

I will also pray that everything works out for you the way it is suppose to.

P.S if you get a job and are looking to move out Im getting an apartment in September and the more roomates, the cheaper the rent is lol :)For the summer I will remain Katie Jenna and Sarahs roomate!! :D

Leanne said...

I've been praying really hard, and I know that everything with your job will work out in God's time. You're lucky you graduated,because that last sentence, though rather endearing, is devoid of grammar. Sorry, just practicing to become one of the Grammar Police one day... it's a dream of mine.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Leanne - Priceless!! lol!

Keep him honest. Good for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marc! Soon you will find the job for you. In the meantime, enjoy your trip to Germany!