Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jumping to conclusions

Ok, so perhaps I read into the check a little too much. Turns out the money is from some deposit I paid in first year, and they changed they payment thing so now they're refunding everyone's $100. That's definitely a relief and its nice to get a free $100... but it still would have been nice if they had given me SOME explanation with the check so I would have been able to avoid all these headaches.


Well its about one month until my band's gig at Ontario Place... oh its gonna be rockin! Check out our bio on the site:

http://www.encounterontario.com/entertain.asp?sub=bios_vskyline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it would work out for you, and I'm glad that it did. We all jump to conclusions at times, such as my terrible habit of assuming someone died a terrible death if they don't show up at the time they said they would. My parents always end up doing that, and I always jump to the same conclusion.... sad, really.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Leanne, I do the exact same thing! I start unwillingly picturing in my mind the multiple number of possible things that might have happened to them. And somehow the fact that what I imagine has happened never actually happens doesn't seem to prevent me from assuming the worst the next time someone is late.